Friday, August 26, 2011

T.I. To Drop A Book After Prison Release


T.I. is set to be released from federal prison in less than a month and it seems that his first order of business is to release a book. During an interview with Montreality DJ Drama confirmed that Tip was in the midst of penning something. “Tip’s good, we talked via email about two weeks ago,” the Grand Hustle DJ said. “I told him I had a record for him. He should get home in a couple of weeks; he’s ready to get back to work. I know he has a book in the works and definitely the music, expect some good records.”

On August 16, T.I. posted a letter to his fans where he vowed to regain his focus once he returns home from jail after he was sentenced to 11 months in prison last October for violating the terms of his supervised release. In September 2010 the Atlanta rapper was arrested after police discovered drugs in his car during a traffic stop in L.A. In 2009 the MC was sentenced to a year and a day in prison after he pled guilty to federal weapons charges. Upon his release, after serving seven months of the year-long bid, T.I. was placed on federal probation, which he in turn violated with the L.A. arrest.

As of now the title of Tip’s book is unknown, but RapFix has learned that it will be released in mid-October. via Rap Fix