Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lil B Responds To Game, Calls Rapper 'Irrelevant'


Don't mess with the Based God. With two days to go until his R.E.D. Album hits stores (August 23rd) the road to release to Game's comeback album has been a rocky one. Suffering a premature leak, a myriad of records have hit the web from Game's record, a few that have taken shots at artists celebrities Chris Brown, Bruno Mars, Erykah Badu and even basketball player LeBron James. During a recent interview Hurricane took the time to take more shot at another notable rapper, Lil B.

Speaking with website Vladtv, Game labeled the Based God the worst rapper of all time.

"Number one, wackest rapper of all-time" Game began to answer. "This is crazy, man. The wackest rapper. Lil B. Lil B. Yeah, he gotta get it because I heard him on [Lil] Wayne's, I heard him on [Wayne's] Sorry 4 The Wait and that was it. I couldn't -- that was it. I never really heard anything else that I can even remember to call it wack but I remember I heard that and that's what it was. So, like, Lil B."

Lil B has been no stranger to rap beefs himself. Earlier this year Freddie Gibbs called out B over his lyrical content and after revealing the title of his I'm Gay album title, loads of rappers lined up to criticized the beloved MC. Throughout the controversy B has consistently taken the high road, until now. Speaking out against Game's comments, the West Coast rapper shot back at Hurricane calling him irrelevant.

"Game's talking about me, but right now, and I respect Game," Lil B told a media outlet. "I got [Game's] Live From Compton 2 [album], so Game already know, you're a legend in my book. But he's irrelevant. Based God!" via Rap Fix